Barrow-in-Furness is well known for its engineering excellence and community spirit, which is why we bring you The Barrow BID Super Soapbox Challenge.
This community event is brought to you by Barrow BID in conjunction with The Super Soapbox Challenge Company Limited, a professional organiser of soapbox races in the UK.
The aim of this event is to raise money for local charities and create a fun day in Barrow town centre for all the teams, supporters and spectators. ‘Fun’ and ‘Themed’ Soapboxes are especially encouraged since they are the most interesting to watch!
The races will be held on Saturday 29th June 2019 from 10.00am along Dalton Road in Barrow Town Centre.
Enter your soapbox cart design now for a chance to win a free team entry into The Barrow BID Super Soapbox Challenge!
The Barrow BID Super Soapbox Challenge is taking place on Saturday, June 29th. We’d love to see your ideas for a soapbox cart so we’re offering a free team entry, worth £400, for the best design. Simply submit your design ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Barrow BID Company Limited, 125 Ramsden Square, Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria, LA14 1XA by 31st January 2019.
We’ll be looking out for original concepts in the form anything from sketches and CAD designs right through to photographs if you happen to have already built a cart! So come on Barrow, LET’S SOAPBOX!
The competition will not affect entrants’ ability to win any of the race-day prizes, as listed on our web site at: www.supersoapboxchallenge.co.uk/enter/
Terms and Conditions apply
*Terms and Conditions.
1. Entry to the competition is free to anyone residing in the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the promoter, their agents or anyone connected to the draw.
2. Entry is by submitting your design for a soapbox cart, either by email to email@example.com or by post to Barrow BID Company Limited, 125 Ramsden Square, Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria, LA14 1XA.
3. Prize is exactly as described – one team entry into The Barrow BID Super Soapbox Challenge on Saturday, June 29th 2019.
4. One entry per person only.
5. The closing date is January 31st 2019.
6. The competition will be judged by (an) independent person(s).
7. No cash alternative to prize.
8. The winner will be notified within four weeks of the closing date.
9. For name of the winner, send an SAE to the promoter no later than four weeks after closing date.
10. Competition entrants must agree that their designs may be used for promotional purposes.
11. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The promoter cannot accept responsibility for lost entries.
13. Illegible, damaged or multiple entries will be declared void.
Promoter: Barrow BID Company Limited, 125 Ramsden Square, Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria, LA14 1XA.